targetd is up to version 0.2.2 from 0.1, just five weeks later.
- Added manpage
- Added API specification. API support for multiple storage pools.
- Deferred completion for long-running operations
- Volume copy
- Config file format changed to YAML
- Saves configuration across reboots
- Packaged, submitted for inclusion, and accepted for Fedora 18
Second, I’m having trouble implementing SSL support. I searched around and found some pages that talked about easily adding SSL support to Python’s HTTPServer, but after spending a day on it, it still didn’t work. I’m sure this is easy for someone, but that someone is not me Anyone care to take a look?