targetd is up to version 0.2.2 from 0.1, just five weeks later.
- Added manpage
- Added API specification. API support for multiple storage pools.
- Deferred completion for long-running operations
- Volume copy
- Config file format changed to YAML
- Saves configuration across reboots
- Packaged, submitted for inclusion, and accepted for Fedora 18
If you are interested in contributing to targetd, there are two things you could help with. First, now that we have an API specification, please review it and give feedback or submit a bug.
Second, I’m having trouble implementing SSL support. I searched around and found some pages that talked about easily adding SSL support to Python’s HTTPServer, but after spending a day on it, it still didn’t work. I’m sure this is easy for someone, but that someone is not me 🙂 Anyone care to take a look?