I am now using postfix-gld (greylisting) plus Spamassassin (Spam flagging) plus Thunderbird (Bayesian analysis)
All spam = nuked!
(I just use Spambayes at work and get almost perfect prediction, but I get less spam there, and I understand Intel IT also does filtering…)
From last year:
1) Complete either a) a CD’s worth of music or b) a screenplay, for submission to BlueCat this year
2) Get the house in shape (insulated, backyard etc.)
3) Start a regular exercise regimen
4) Visit at least 2 continents besides N.A.
Total: 2 out of 4
I’ll post this year’s when I have a chance to think up some worthy ones (there will be repeats…)
1) Started to rip all my CDs, now that iTunes 6.0.2 fixes the crashes I was seeing. I should’ve done this a long time ago, so I guess it’s just a responsibility that comes with owning music. 🙂
2) Joined a gym. Playing some racketball.
3) Waiting for it to stop raining.
5) Mac and cheese is yummy.